Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2012 Update

340 lbs Feb. 2011
Didn't realize it has been nearly two years since I wrote on this blog last, wow does time fly by fast.Much has happened since my last post so I will try to be brief..
.
I did receive my Federal waiver to return to work while using insulin but had decided to return to school instead. So, I went out and got my school bus endorsement and drove as a substitute driver for the remainder of the school year and returned to my former employer on a part-time basis.


I was to begin college In June of last year but my wife and I had a falling out and separated two days before my first class, sucks. The separation meant I was homeless, so, what to do? I know go back to truck driving full time.

I have been back in the saddle now since June of 2011, nothing has changed, same 'ol crap.

My wife and I did get back together but are now separated again and she is pretty serious about getting a divorce, I am too since we just can't seem to get along for more than a few months at a time



Dec 2011, 210 lbs
Here is the best news for you drivers who are facing diabetes, in the past year and a half I have found a way to reverse mine and it does not include exercise unless you want to, (faster results if you do I suspect). I will be sharing it all on a new website just as soon as I can get it put together.

I finally found an editor that didn't charge me an arm and a leg to edit “So, You Want to be a Truck Driver” and will be posting links to that as soon as the revision is ready and available. Think gifts for your young people that want to quit school and drive truck or that office worker you know that thinks his job really sucks, or that young dock worker that thinks he/she wants to drive the big steel. My book tells it from my unique view, that is truthful, easy to read and includes a simple twelve question quiz that will give the reader an idea if their personality is cut out for this kind of work.

Thank-you to those that had bought the book in it's unedited version, if you had, please e-mail me at shipit007@yahoo.com and I will send you a copy of the edited version for free as soon as it is ready for press.

Well, God bless you all till next time

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment