Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Overcoming type 2 Diabetes



Hi all,

I know it's been a long time since I wrote here, I have been busy with other writing projects, and moving, and making a living. Writing is just a hobby for me to kill those long hours waiting on dispatches, receivers or on a reset like I am today.

At any rate one of those writing projects is done and now available on Kindle. You can get it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012Y7JLRE?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

This book is a short 42 page book that outlines my struggles and victories over this disease which is so common in our industry.

If you know anyone that has been diagnosed with this disease I would (and they would) appreciate your passing this book on to them.

If you prefer a printed edition, that is also available on Amazon or Createspace or just go down to your local bookstore and ask them to order it for you.

I have been winning the battle against type 2 Diabetes for about four years now by using this simple diet based method and felt that many more could benefit from my experience. I believe that most Type 2's will benefit from this simple to implement, life changing, method.

Keep the rubber side down and until next time God Bless.

PS you can also like to my Author Page on Face Book here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leslie-Auger/1642899265924230


No comments:

Post a Comment